DeMaira Dance Studios, Inc. offers classes in all styles of dance including hip hop, tap, ballet, pointe, jazz and much more. Lessons are for beginners through advanced dancers starting with ages three through teens and adults as well as Parent & Toddler classes.
DeMaira Dance Studios, Inc. is located
in Oak Park at 1146 Chicago Ave. at the corner of Harlem Ave. and Chicago Ave.
I am so glad DeMaira Dance Studios opened. This studio has the friendliest staff and they offer a variety of classes for all ages. My daughter and I both belong to the studio and highly value the time spent there. I feel that being a working mother, I need quality time and bonding with my child. I think with us both in the same studio, My daughter and I have that in common, and we talk about it and spend even more quality time when working on a recital.
Wika Gomez, student and parent
I have been a student of Kathy Demaira for over 15 years...I am now 71 years old and still love my tap dance class....DeMaira Dance Studios cater to all students of all ages with all types of dance...anyone will benefit from the experience the studio can give them...
Rose Ann Jarvis, student
I have two daughters that are enrolled in classes at the studio. I am truly amazed at their progress. I am a traditionalist and it is amazing how much the children learn. I marvel at all the performances. The atmosphere is positive and full of the children’s personal development, they learn self confidence, ability to perform among people and have a feeling of accomplishment. I am so glad they I found the studio.
Christine E. Simms, parent
Are All Dance Studios the Same?
Here’s why DeMaira Dance Studios, Inc.
is the right choice:
• Diverse Programs for children through adults in a variety of styles from ballet to tap.
• Multiple instructor’s available to fit you or your child’s personality and learning styles.
• Desk staff available to assist you during teaching hours.
• All studios are equipped with a layer of press wood and foam under the dance
floors which reduce the risk of injury and allow students to dance longer without getting tired.
• Center ballet barres conserving space and increasing the dancer’s technique.
• Television monitor in office and viewing window so parents can see their child’s progress.